MCHENRY COUNTY IL LAWYERS
With over 50 years of combined legal experience, Attorneys David B. Franks and David N. Rechenberg have helped ordinary people overcome extraordinary obstacles.
If you need a McHenry County Lawyer who will fight hard to protect your legal rights, look no further. We will perform a free audit of your case and answer all your questions you may have about how we can help you win your case. We will fight for the Personal Injury Settlement you deserve for your Personal Injuries or Workers’ Comp Claim, or defend your rights if you are charged with a Criminal Offense, DUI, receive a Traffic Ticket, or represent you in a Divorce or Family Law case.
Call us today at 847-854-7700 or 815-363-7776 and find out how we can help you!
Recent Workers’ Comp Settlements
$200,000 Arthroscopic shoulder surgery, rotator cuff tear, hit by tool at work, 57 year old female, job change, Barrington, IL, October 2016
$144,000 Electrocution Injury with fall from ladder. Return to work without restrictions, 42 year old male, Chicago, IL, November 2016
$80,000 Low back surgery, Arthroscopic Discectomy, Fell at work,38 year old male, return to work full duty, Crystal Lake, IL, September 2016
Recent Personal Injury Settlements
$100,000 policy limit. Car crash, 29 year old male, low back strain. One week hospitalization following car crash. No lost wage claim. Carpentersville, IL, October 2015.
$90,000 Under Insured Motorist Award. Arthroscopic Knees surgery, Meniscus tear, 52 year old female, Algonquin, IL, October 2016
$64,000 Under insured motorist settlement, ( Policy Limit), Low back Surgery, return to work without restrictions, Waukegan, IL September 2016
Click here for more Injury Settlements
The lawyers at Franks & Rechenberg, PC have successfully defended clients in Algonquin, Bull Valley, Harvard IL, Lake in the Hills, McHenry, Woodstock and other nearby communities in McHenry County, Lake County and DeKalb County.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will provide you a free face-to-face consultation, and review any paperwork.
- We will keep your information confidential.
- We will analyze the facts of your case, step by step, and evaluate your situation.
- We will advise you of your options, and explain how we will protect your rights.
- We will explain the judicial process and guide you through the court system.
- We will advise you of your fees and expenses and provide cost-effective legal services.
- We will keep you informed, communicate and act in a timely manner.
- We will use our best efforts to defend and protect your interests.
ALL CALLS RETURNED THE SAME DAY